Pipeline CRM is an employee-owned company looking for remote talent to join our Customer Success team. The ideal “pipeliner” will have a curiosity about solving customer pain points with our technology and a positive mindset.
The Junior Customer Success Manager, will be responsible for owning customer adoption, growth, and retention for small to medium-size accounts.
This role is perfect for anyone with customer support or onboarding experience with the drive to build relationships and break into a customer success role.
- Deliver onboarding services, including data import (via Excel/Google Sheets), admin training, team training via Zoom.
- Conduct bi-annual account reviews for small-medium customers to enable their growth & adoption with PipelineCRM
- Own customer feedback through our product ideas channel
- Be prepared to support customer support team occasionally
- Eastern and Central time zones are strongly preferred
- Established teaching mindset
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Advanced Excel or Google Sheets skills
- 2-3 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Experience with CRM solutions
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with high attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
Why you'll love this job:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Flexible PTO.
- Work Hard Play Hard: Health & Fitness Monthly Stipend.
- 401(k) Retirement Account.
- Free lunch Fridays.