Pipeline is a fast-growing CRM technology company “built by salespeople for salespeople.” Founded in 2006, we have grown to 3,000+ global customers across 100+ countries. Our SaaS platform is optimized for small-to-medium businesses (SMB) frustrated with overpriced/over-engineered CRM solutions like Salesforce. We give SMBs a competitive advantage when they go up against more established competitors or enter a market for the first time.
This is a full-time, work-from-home position that can be located anywhere in the United States.
Our culture/core values:
- We are customer Obsessed.
- We are committed to the highest standards, we think big, and never settle.
- We have a bias for action.
- We are well-reasoned problem solvers.
- We are positive team players.
- Kindness and personal responsibility are in our DNA.
The Customer Success Manager will be entrusted with building and managing relationships and growing their book of business. The Customer Success Manager will place an emphasis on conducting a large volume of training and consultation calls in order to help customers implement and adopt Pipeline into their daily operations.
What this looks like:
- Manage a book of business of accounts to foster strategic, long-term business relationships.
- Grow and develop customer relationships with a focus on expansion, adoption, retention and renewal.
- Provide paid onboarding services to customers through our Implementation Services and conduct regular Executive Business Review check-ins with your accounts.
- Understand customer use cases and provide expertise on how Pipeline can be leveraged to meet them.
- Proactively advocate customer needs, issues and product feedback cross-departmentally.
We’d like you to have:
- Demonstrated ability in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail.
- 3-5 years in an Account Management or Customer Success role.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Data-driven to analyze and track key metrics in forecasting retention and creating customer insights.
Why you'll love this job:
- Be a part of an energetic team
- Career advancement possibilities
- Annual All-Company Summit
- Self-managed PTO