Founded in 2006, Pipeline is a simple CRM for small and midsize businesses, empowering sales teams across industries to get their sales teams organized and grow their sales pipelines and revenue. Pipeline is built around an easy-to-use and customizable user experience, sales-focused features, and leading customer support and service. Today, more than 18,000 users in 60 countries use Pipeline to gain visibility into their sales pipeline to accelerate opportunities and close more deals. Pipeline is a fully-distributed company with a diverse and talented team. We pride ourselves on a work environment that is wholly based on our core values.
This is a full-time, work-from-home position that can be located anywhere in the United States.
Digital Marketing Manager
You're a born collaborator and self starter with a broad range of marketing skills. You can create content, optimize marketing campaigns and conversion rates, and generate awareness of a feature, a product, or a brand.
What you can expect to be doing
Marketing our Product
- Create and send out our monthly product newsletter.
- Create, build, and optimize automated email campaigns base don the segmentation data.
- Write content for new product features.
- Create videos, landing pages, and in app messaging for new features.
- Educate internal teams on new product features.
- Support new feature content for our knowledge base.
- Create marketing campaigns for existing product features.
Creating Digital & Social Content
- Writing relevant sales oriented content to drive organic traffic
- Publish content on our blog on a regular basis
- Publish content on social media - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Create relevant content - ebooks, videos, PDFs, infographics to support nurture marketing efforts and sales team selling efforts.
- Grow organic traffic - generating relevant backlinks, domain authority.
Supporting our Selling Efforts
- Create internal sales collateral.
- Create and manage nurture email campaigns for prospects not ready to buy and or prospects that never converted.
- Create general marketing communications for our customers.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Maintain our marketing site and brand.
- Work with our marketing agency to optimize our visitor to trial funnel and path.
- Optimize our trial to purchase funnel and path.
Managing Our Paid Media
- Coordinating our Digital Marketing Agency and/or future in-house team of media buyers
- Coordinating 2M+ monthly ad impressions across Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Capterra
- Managing ad creative design and landing page optimization
- Optimizing our CAC to LTV ratio as we scale up ad spend
- Solid experience in creating, writing, and producing awesome content - blog posts, videos, emails to support a brand, a product and or a service.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with CRM software, sales team processes, and software as a service (SaaS).
- A good understanding of SaaS metrics like CAC, ARPU, Churn, and LTV.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Passion around top customer product experiences.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing business functions.
- Experienced with digital marketing.
- A diplomatic communicator.
- An analytical problem-solver.
- A motivated team-player.
- Someone who stands up for their opinions.