Customer Success Associates (CSA) work closely and collaborate with Customer Success Managers to strategically target opportunities for growth within the PipelineDeals customer base. The CSA will develop a deep knowledge of the accounts they support, as well as their business needs, to drive revenue growth for PipelineDeals.
The shift is 7am to 4pm Pacific Time. We are a 100% remote office. We are looking to hire one person who is already located in one of the following US states: CO, GA, IL, MN, NC, OH, PA, SD, TN, WA or WY. Because we take the time to thoughtfully review all applicants, we ask several required questions during the initial application process. We'll select those who are the closest fit for our interview process via Zoom.
- Serve as the primary interface to manage and resolve any critical situations
- Work closely with the Customer Support Managers to build your pipeline and strategically expand customer accounts
- Make outbound calls and emails to you SMB customer base
- Recognize growth opportunities within client accounts, identify and qualify key decision makers, and provide training and condensed EBRs to SMB accounts
- Work with a strong sense of urgency to meet and exceed daily/monthly expansion/churn Key Performance Indicators
- Use usage patterns to gain insights, provide guidance and increase customer satisfaction
- Exceed all performance targets, including maintaining high renewal percentage for your key customers
- Previous customer success experience and/or customer support in the Software as a Service industry
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer requirements
- Must be dependable, outgoing, positive and work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel
- Ability to build a solid rapport and develop professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- Creative and well-reasoned problem solver with a demonstrated ability to think on your feet
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Familiarity with help desk tools like HelpScout