PipelineDeals is a fast-growing CRM technology company “built by salespeople for salespeople.” Founded in 2006, we have grown to 3,000+ global customers across 100+ countries. Our SaaS platform is optimized for small-to-medium businesses (SMB) frustrated with overpriced/over-engineered CRM solutions like Salesforce. We give SMBs a competitive advantage when they go up against more established competitors or enter a market for the first time.
PipelineDeals’ users win because our services delivers easy-to-use sales automation tools, intuitive workflows and great customer service. When users find us, they like us — 98% of our accounts renew every year. Our future roadmap includes exciting innovations in AI/machine learning, predictive analytics and voice/mobile to build on this platform. We also plan to optimize the PipelineDeals user experience to ease the burden of entering and maintaining CRM data. Most importantly, in order to stay true to our simplicity roots and meet the needs of our customers, UX and Product Design will have an increasingly-central role in our future product strategy.
This unique vision and market opportunity attracted top angel investors in 2014, including Mike Galgon and Geoff Entress . PipelineDeals is profitable and has had 30+% YOY growth the last few years — the timing is great for you to join our growth story!
The senior product designer will be a core part of the product development team. Principally, you will solve user problems creatively and will drive the conversation around how we bring the solutions to life. You will be responsible for working with our engineering team and product managers to deliver world-class and innovative product features, improved workflows, and a best-in-class user experience. You will design features that surprise, delight, and wow our customers.
What you can expect to be doing
- Take ownership of one or more parts of the product user experience, designing the interactions, interfaces and overall information architecture for Web and Mobile.
- Create design deliverables (including wireframes, animations, high fidelity prototypes) and technical documentation that enable engineers to build software that fosters a simple and delightful user experience.
- Participate and lead user experience research, usability studies, and validation of user experience designs.
- Participate in and lead regular design reviews.
- Work closely with a smart, high-functioning, remote team of engineers who care greatly about the code they are shipping.
- Dive into the code and fine tune Sass styling for new features.
- Help maintain and further develop our in-app visual identity and UI components.
- Willingness to learn every day and to share what you learn with the team. Learning is a core value of our Product team.
You have ...
- 5+ years of experience designing and successfully shipping SaaS products is mandatory.
- Proven experience solving complex design problems with business applications and software.
- A solid understanding of development processes and how your designs translate to code.
- Fluency with HTML5, CSS3, React and Sass.
- Familiarity with Rails, Webpack and ES6 a plus.
- Motivated to excel in a team environment with mutual accountability and respect.
- Adobe Illustrator or Sketch experience.
- Familiarity with Agile product development processes.
- Experience creating / maintaining design systems is a plus.
You are ...
- Customer focused
- Highly motivated; passionate overachiever
- Committed to the finest details of delivering quality work
- Superior ability to communicate at all levels, in all disciplines
- The highest level of integrity
- Role model and a natural leader
- Metric-driven with excellent analytical skills and an ability to identify trends and
- Ability to think strategically while maintaining focus on results and execution
- A good sense of humor
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual Summit trip
- Office Perks (yoga, snacks, etc.)
- Work Hard Play Hard: Health & Fitness Monthly Stipend
- Free Public Transportation Passes
- 401(k) Retirement Account