PipelineDeals is a fast-growing CRM technology company “built by salespeople for salespeople.” Founded in 2006, we have grown to 3,000+ global customers across 100+ countries. Our SaaS platform is optimized for small-to-medium businesses (SMB) frustrated with overpriced/over-engineered CRM solutions like Salesforce. We give SMBs a competitive advantage when they go up against more established competitors or enter a market for the first time.
PipelineDeals’ users win because our solution delivers easy-to-use sales automation tools, intuitive workflows and great customer service. When users find us, they like us — 98% of our accounts renew every year. Our future roadmap includes exciting innovations in AI/machine learning, automated email and voice/mobile enhancements. We also plan to optimize the PipelineDeals user experience to ease the burden of entering and maintaining CRM data. Most importantly, in order to stay true to our simplicity roots and meet the needs of our customers, UX will have an central role in our future product strategy.
This unique vision and market opportunity attracted top angel investors in 2014, including Mike Galgon and Geoff Entress. PipelineDeals is profitable and has had 20+% YOY growth the last few years — there’s an obvious need for simple and easy-to-use CRM, so the timing is great for you to join our growth story!
Our culture/core values (“YEOMANS”): You matter, customers matter; Everyone is responsible; Operational awesomeness; Must. Always. Stay. Hungry.; Anticipate customer needs; Never stop learning; Seek solutions.
PRODUCT MANAGER ASSOCIATE
PipelineDeals is growing its global customer base and is looking for a product manager associate to help define and build world class, high quality, engaging product features. This role will have responsibility for product definition, customer analysis, QA/User Acceptance Testing and product engagements metrics. This role will be reporting into our product team lead, Kiki Kuchin.
- Work with customers to develop use cases, stories and business requirements for new features or improving existing features.
- Contribute to the conceptual design of new product features.
- Write robust product feature specs/requirements, and create wireframes to support ideas and solutions.
- Lead cross-functional teams to get the most innovative solutions to customer problems.
- Perform competitive analysis.
- Prioritize product enhancements & triage bugs.
- Engage with customers to identify key product feedback.
- Work closely with internal teams (engineering, UX, sales, BD), partners, and management to execute on product roadmap.
Project Engagement Analytics
- Define set of success criteria/metrics for new product features and overall product.
- Implement dashboards and reports to support product engagement metrics.
- Provide valuable insights and recommendations (e.g. enhancing a feature) to the product team to improve engagement.
- Align with Customer Care around product issues and ensure strong communication in both directions.
- Align with the Customer Success/Sales teams to ensure we have a rich two way communication process for obtaining and managing new product feature requests.
QA/User Acceptance Testing
- Put together robust testing checklists for new feature launches.
- Actively test the new features identifying, documenting and communicating bugs to the engineering teams.
- Roll out beta programs to customers supporting new features and obtaining valuable feedback.
- 1-3 years of SaaS product/project management, consulting, or start-up experience
- Excellent project management skills with extreme attention to detail
- Communication and relationship-building skills, as this role requires cross-functional collaboration.
- The desire to be both creative and technically-minded (interest in design, technology and analysis/metrics)
- Passionate about top notch product experiences and Lean/Agile product development methods
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of CRM products / tools
- Knowledge of sales and marketing business functions
- Customer focused and centric
- Highly motivated; passionate overachieve
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior ability to communicate at all levels, in all disciplines
- Highest level of integrity
- Metric-driven leader with excellent analytical skills and an ability to identify trends / anomalies
- Ability to think strategically while maintaining focus results and execution.
- A good sense of humor