PipelineDeals is a fast-growing CRM technology company “built by salespeople for salespeople.” Founded in 2006, they have grown to $5M+ annual revenues and 3,000+ global customers across 100+ countries. Their SaaS platform is optimized for small-to-medium businesses (SMB) frustrated with over-priced/over-engineered CRM solutions like Salesforce. PipelineDeals wins deals because their solution delivers ease to use, mobile-optimized, sales automation tools, intuitive workflow and great customer service. This has led to a 98% renewal rate. Their future roadmap includes exciting innovations in AI/machine learning, predictive analytics and voice/mobile to build on this platform.
This unique vision and market opportunity attracted top angel investors in 2014 including Mike Galgon and Geoff Entress. As PipelineDeals is profitable and with 30+% YOY growth the last few years – the timing is great to join this growth story with a solid foundation.
PipelineDeals culture/core values (“YEOMANS”): You matter, customers matter; Everyone is responsible; Operational awesomeness; Must. Always. Stay. Hungry.; Anticipate customer needs; Never stop learning; Seek solutions.
Saas Account Executive
PipelineDeals is hiring an experienced sales executive to help drive significant revenue growth within our business and earn uncapped commission. This position within our existing Sales Team ideal for candidates looking to apply their talents in building quick rapport, engaging and demonstrating to each client deep product understanding, and closing deals using methodical Sales expertise.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Phone prospecting in order to secure new business and sell PipelineDeals CRM to SMB in logistics, manufacturing and construction industries
- Acquire new subscribers and achieve revenue goals through outbound activities with the goal to exceed monthly sales quotas
- Sell our services and solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Maintain daily activity benchmarks including outbound calls (80-100 calls a day) and emails, prospecting, conducting business assessments and top to end funnel sales processes
- Become a valuable resource to business decision makers and partners regarding industry knowledge and happenings, and effectively lead presentations with urgency to close deals in <28 days.
- Forecast accurately in PipelineDeals on most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods (monthly) as well as keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Continuously identify and recommend opportunities to improve efficiency, reduce the sales cycle, increase sales, and improve company brand and reputation within targeted segments
- Provide feedback to Sales Director and VP of Sales and Marketing on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with Marketing to develop and improve sales tools
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Competencies, Skills & Requirements
- 2-4 years of experience in sales, preferably SaaS sales
Ability to hit the phones to create opportunities via cold calling
- Possess strong ability of time management, demonstrate an aptitude for outbound sales, be able to ask for the next meeting and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue
Experience in a short sell cycle is required – ability to one-call close and 28 day’s sales cycles
Demonstrated selling high $ subscription services over the phone is required
- Demonstrate consistent success in B2B sales exceeding quota
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills and experience in solution selling (including any proven methodologies)
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge in a team environment
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes and anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
You must be comfortable in an early to mid-stage company where you will both shape and act on all that is needed to make you successful. That includes being okay with limited resources, things that break and work with people that love to find the appropriate solution
A competitive package consisting of a base salary as well as performance-based incentives and quarterly commission plan.
Statement of Diversity
PipelineDeals is an equal employment opportunity employer. Every Pipeliner has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. The Company will not engage in or tolerate any discrimination in the workplace prohibited by local, state or federal law. Specifically, no Pipeliner will be treated differently or less favorably on the basis of their race, sex/gender, religion/creed, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or Veterans status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.